Life is good.
Yogurt is good.
And I love the gospel.
(:
Sorry my blogging activity has been lacking.
I am not that busy so there is really no excuse.
But I am happy to report that this semester so far has been a success.
My classes are interesting, so it is soooo easy to learn and want to go to class.
Right now I am taking Money Management, General Psychology, Book of Mormon II and American Foundations. All my profs are wonderful and I just love the gospel centered learning here in good ole' Rexburg!
(though the weather does leave something to be desired.)
In this upcoming half of the semester i will be adding 2 more classes.
Aerobics and The Heroic Journey Humanities Class.
So needless to say it will be a bit busier around here.
Also I hope there are some more cute boys comin my way ;) haha
Buuuuuut, even if there isn't, I have made A LOT OF good friends this semester.
Take McKell O'Brien for instance.
( Li Di Dy Di Dy)
She's a hoot! and I am so glad Ashley decided to share her with me :)
Then we have Thomas (who coincidentally enough knows my friend Nate from back home!), and Meesha and Bethany and our wonderful FHE brothers Cory, Evan, Jason, Jayson, Neil and Stephen!
OH! And Elliott my dear cousin friend is here! It's sooo nice to have family around. And his roomates are HYSTERICAL! Whenever we girls are feeling down, we like to go over there for a little flattery and self esteem boost ever now and then. haha
Then we have our good ole friends Eric and Logan who will watch Disney movies with us :)
And of course there is Alex and Ashley <3
We do some pretty cool stuff around here too, like:
(They call me the grave maker)
- Pretending to be fugitives and running around town at night.
-Baking cookies for all the men in our lives :)
- Flying kites
-Tying 4 kites together and having it work!
-Bonfires
(don't worry it's just a mix, not the real thing.)
-Going to movies where the film burns up before your eyes!
-Twizzle Berry!
- Photoshoots with my favorite Photographer Alexandria Plitt!
I'd say overall, Spring Semester is my favorite :)
That is all.


No comments:
Post a Comment