This is how I would describe the past few weeks and the start to this semester. A lot has happened. There has been a wide range of emotions, stresses, blessings, tears, laughs, times of the good and bad varieties. Its started off better than I could have ever hoped. Just what I needed in fact after this past year of not wanting to go back to school. Ever. I was blessed and taught and found confidence I had been lacking for quite awhile. I learned new things, met new people I loved, and I was so excited and hopeful and ready to take on the semester!
Then it got not so good. People I loved were hurt. Bad. It was scary, and there was a lot of crying. A lot of stress and prayers. But again, there was blessings, and learning and love. There was confidence and hope. Though not quite as gung-ho about school as I was before, I was blessed with the same feelings of peace and a hopeful attitude for the somewhat near future. My roommate Alex, who had been though the good and the bad of these two weeks as well, commented how wonderful it was to feel God's love and spirit just the same during the good and the awful.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
The blessings and comfort poured out to me (and everyone else as well,) during these times have been numerous.
I couldn't begin to complete the list if I tried.
Too many things have fallen into place, and too many miracles have taken place for me not to take notice.
Too many blessings to be grateful for.
That being said, I just spent the last two weeks forgetting all of that.
Hello, Natural Man, my Fickle Friend.
I hate to send you away again.
Ungratefulness is a way I try not to roll.
Relying on myself alone, and forgetting that I've got some help upstairs seems like such a waste after all that effort He took into trying to teach me something.
I guess he still is.
So Ta-ta to you, negativity, hopelessness, and self doubt.
I am one of several cottages under construction.
And I am a little behind schedule.
So if you would please kindly step aside, I am trying to become a Castle.
And you aren't any help.
God has blessed and believed in me too much for you to stand in my way.
That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment