I go to a year-round college, and 7 weeks is all I get. So for my 7 week summer break, I decided I would go without Facebook .....I lasted two weeks (surprised?) However, it was nice to not have to worry about what everyone else was doing all the time. I quite enjoyed those two weeks and it made a lot of time for other things like....
1. Cleaning the oven
2. Cleaning the microwave
3. Watching Bonanza with your Grandma
4. Eat the bread dough while you "help" Gramma make rolls
5. Pick raspberries
6. Watch Little House on the Prairie with Gramma
7 Go out to lunch with your Great Aunts and Great Uncles
8. Meet you Grandfathers cousin from Texas and have a chat
9. Figure out which way they will spell "Highway" today (JULIE)
10. Show your cousin "cool" youtube videos
11. Drive up and down Utah via I-15 construction about 20 times
12. Go to the temple
13. See a good friend get married :) (Congrats Neil and LeeAnn!)
14. Read a love note your grandpa gave you Gramma a long time ago
15. Plan your wedding...no groom required!
16. Watch three Doris Day/ Rock Hudson movies in one day!
17. Hug and Kiss a cute baby day long!
18. Help your cousin move into her new house...ie see # 17
19. Go out to dinner with your large family
20. Get a fake tattoo from avending machine of a skull and tell everyone you got it in prison.
21. Go see Jane Eyre at the dollar theater
22. Get lost in a Scary tunnel (JULIE)
23. Help your Aunt Julie plan her wedding!
24. Watch a baseball game
25. Get sunburned
26. Eat some REALLY good Chinese food.
27. Go look around Hobby Lobby
28. Don't get two cold sores.
29. See...Cowboys and Aliens
30. Play badminton
31. Get badminton lessons
32. Learn the rap parts to Justin Bieber songs with your sister.
33. Test and bolus for, THAN eat an ice cream sandwich!
34. Discover fruit Ninja on your sisters iTouch
35. Look at family pictures,
36. Play basketball in your hot pink sweats and curled hair with all your Younger man-child cousins, and look like a doofus, but have a blast anyway.
37. Do Mad-Libs
38. Read good book in 2 hours.
39. Read your scriptures
40. Play NINJA!
42. Find someones tickle spot.
43. Forget your gas cap on the roof of the car
44. Buy new gas cap.
45. Read blogs GALORE!
46. Play missionary tag
47. Read your scriptures
48. Make Lemon Bars
49. Spend an afternoon on the porch in Moroni, Utah
50. Wish you could get on Facebook only a LITTLE bit of the time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment