The main reason I haven't been posting very much is because I didn't think people really cared to read about my boring life or my various non-exciting activities,
BUT
I decided I don't care, and also I have A LOT more time as of late, for at least another month anyway.
Also I have all of maybe three followers, so who cares if anyone wants to read what I write :)
So first on the list:
RYANNE'S SEWING ESCAPADES
UPDATE 2-25-2010
Fabrics.
After many tedious hours at JoAnne's Fabric Emporium (or just Joannes) pouring over pattern after pattern, I finally made my selection and HERE IT IS!
Blue-Brown-Green
That is my theme.
I will keep you updated step by step on my quilting extraganza!
Up next: Cutting Blocks
yikes!
In other news, today at work I started training at the Service Center. (By the way I work at a grocery store here in Billings.) It wasn't to bad today except I really only folded adds and my fingers turned black (and then I wiped my face and got some smudges which no one told me about till a couple hours later!) But basically what I will be doing there is sending money via Western Union, selling lotto tickets GALORE, answering phone, conducting returns, paying peoples utilities and doing money orders. Not too much stress right?
But don't you worry, I am still a checker about half the time, so I stil get to deal with people who don't cut coupons and the ones who put their money on the conveyor belt, only to see it sucked down into the belt abyss. I make it sound like I hate my job, and I don't, I just can't believe how dumb some people can be.
(Also I wish i got to wear an apron.)
No comments:
Post a Comment