Little Things I Do Not Understand:
- Energy Drinks. They are disgusting! Not to mention incredibly bad for you. If you are gunna drink something bad for you it might as well taste good!
- Why do people think stick shifts are so much more fun than automatics? Even I could drive a stick with out killing it 15 times every time I stop, I don't understand how its anymore fun then driving an automatic!
-What is it about ice cream in little dots that make it taste so good? It's just a glorified ice cream that is extremely expensive! So why is it that every time i got to the mall i want some dippin' dots?
- Why do girls always go for the bad boys? I don't get the appealment of jerks with nothing else to do but be idiots? I dunno about you but that is in no way a turn on to me!
-Tuna Fish. It's REPULSIVE! Why do people want to eat it when it smells like feet dumpsters, dirty dish rags and fish all rolled into one ?!?
- The Enormity of the Universe. Then again, who really understands that?
-Cheese Wheels. Who really needs that much cheese?
- Lead Poisoning. Why is it, when someone has lead poisoning, all they want to do is chew on rocks and dirt?
- Why do people think they need to flash I LOVE JESUS in everyones faces? I love him too, but I don't feel the need to wear a t-shirt to announce to the world this simple fact. I want other people to know that I love him and that he loves them too, but there are other, more effective and sincere ways to do it so you don't look like a hypocrite. I hate that phrase Jesus Freak.
-How people can eat toast without butter?
- Why do people enjoy arguing? I know its nice to be right, but GET OVER YOURSELF! Furthermore, Why do people continuing arguing when the argument is over and you've lost. Please stop. You just look stupid.
- Why is it, that when I am sad, I listen to sad songs and I feel better?
-Why does it smell when its going to rain?
- How come my hair won't stay curled even after I use a gallon of hairspray?
- Why are women always colder then men?
-How can some people be so STUBBORN?!?
-Why do some people use the F word in every sentence or even at all? You people sound un-intelligent. Get a vocabulary.
- People who stop in the middle of the Hallway. I WANT TO HIT YOU IN THE HEAD!!!! Halls are for walking neanderthal.
- Boys Duh.
- Further more, how can some of them be so ignorant!!
- Roundabouts. It's Obnoxious and a waste of tax dollars. AND it's illegal to go completely around so you can't even have fun with it!
-Bling Bling. It's in your face. It's ugly and gaudy. You are tacky.
-Mrs. Hardy the Math Sub.
-Politics. Nuff Said.
- Mustard. EWW!
- Girls who have to have a boyfriend or they DIE! I can understand why it would nice to always have someone but YOU'LL LIVE!
- People who write on the walls in bathroom stalls. Who was the first person to think : I hate Jane. I will say mean things to her but not to her face. Instead I will write it. But where? I am in this stall....this is as good a place as any to demean someone and deface public property. *writes: I hate Jane. she is a dirty trash can full of poop* Yeah reallllllll mature.
- Why do these people always have sharpies? ( Thank you for bringing this to my attention Demetri Martin :D)
- Why do people feel the need to reply to these messages? *writes: Jane Rox! you are dumb. go eat rotten eggs.*
- People who post videos of themselves singing a popular song on YouTube. They butcher it every time and no body wants to see ANYONE up that close! Please keep your singing confined to the shower.
-Why is it so uncomfortable to sleep with socks?
- The purpose of radians.
-Why do we always want what we can't have?
-Why in old country songs does someone always die?
- What is the purpose of making your bed...YOU ARE JUST GUNNA MESS IT UP IN 12 HOURS ANYWAYS! It's truly a pain when your mother askes you to stop what you are doing to go do something so superfluous.
- If you become a Psychologist do you then understand what is going on in your own head?
-How does worrying give you ulcers?
-Scary Movies. Seriously! Who writes them....USUALLY DEMENTED FREAKS WHO SHOULD BE INSTITUTIONALIZED! Why do we support having crazy people out in our streets by watching the fruits of their insanity?
- Wood Paneled Cars. Stylish and Practical? I think NOT.
- Thomas the Train. Do kids even really like that show? Why would they?
1. It's like a terrible power point.
2. The Narrators Use Big Words i don't even understand.
3. The Trains have scary faces.
- Butts are not cute. So why is everyone like "OMG!!!! He has such a cute butt!" Let's think about what our bottoms are associated with for a minute, mmk?
- How can Rappers take something so innocent like oh lets say Laffy Taffy and turn it in to something dirty and taint that object forever. IS NOTHING SACRED!? I can't eat laffy taffy anymore with out thinking about my hind quarters! How is Laffy Taffy anything like your glutamus maximus anyways?
- Boys. Again.
- Yawning. I am tired so maybe I will open my mouth REAL wide in a strangely involuntary way so the world will know: I am sleepy.
- Springboard Project.
-QVC/HSN. Home shopping network? Who buys that junk?
- Why do they have handicapped stalls in the bathroom. I have NEVER seen a handicap use one. Why? Its to much of a hassel. So why do the bathrooms have it? I secretly think its to make people feel bad when they use the big stall.
-People who decorate their cars with beanie babies.
-People who refer to their best friends as "BESTIES!" Like OMG (Hair twirl) You're not three anymore!
-People who call me and don't have anything to say. Please don't be such a waste of life.
- Why doesn't Billy Mays sell EVERYTHING?! Honestly, he now sells insurance! He's taking over the world!!! Everyone trusts Billy Mays, he's the man who introduced us to the magic of Oxy Clean! So, moral of the story is, if you wanna sell something via infomercial, call Billy and he'll hook you up :] (RIP)
- Dear Starburst Fruit Chews,
I am sure you are aware that Cherry and Watermelon are your most popular flavors. So WHY in the world is there more oranges and yellows (the flavors no really likes but they eat anyway) in the 41 ounce bag?! I think you should probably put more red and pinks rather then oranges and yellows in the bags. Thank-you very much.
Love,
Ryanne Carol May
- Why is it that when I where sweats to school, everyone feels the need to say "You look comfy." This is code for "You really outdid yourself today" Or " Way to dress for success," or my favorite " No wonder you haven't landed a man."
- Why are girls brains SO different from boys?
-How come i never noticed that Paris Hilton had a lazy Eye? (Thank-You Xan Scales :] )
- Where do Babies come from? HA just kidding :]
-The jokers who run up their power bill at Christmas and make your street look like the Las Vegas Strip.
-Christian Rock. I feel it is somewhat contradictory to the message.
- Why doesn't Beyonce rule the world? Or Reba for that matter. I'd be content with either.
- Why can't I bake? For the Life of me I can't make a decent cake....from a box! I love baked goods, so why can't they love me back?
-When are they gunna fire Michael from Dunder Mifflin. Don't get me wrong...I LOVE his crazy hijinks on the Office, but realistically? He should have been sacked a long time ago.
-Who decided it was ok to put the f-bomb in PG-!3 movies?
-Where'd all the good people go? (Courtesy of Jack Johnson)
-Why are all the Halloween costumes for girls over ten so....scandalous?
-How come I can never get enough sleep?
-Who decides whats "in style?" I swear they can get anyone to wear rubber ducks on their heads if they said it was " the hottest trend of 2009"
- Cosmopolitan magazine SHOULD NOT be allowed to be sold anywhere children, or teenage boys will find it. Everything on the cover is about sex, and I am not exaggerating. EVERYTHING!
- How is it I have managed to miss every freecreditreport.com commercial in exsistance?
-Why doesn't anyone remember the show Tiana on Nickelodeon?
- Does anybody remember the Hip Hop Group 3LW? APPARENTLY NOT!
- When somethings says it is "fancy" it really isn't. fancy yams? please. Fancy people don't call themselves fancy. Ex) A : Fancy By Reba McIntire.
- Has Taylor Swift ever read Romeo and Juilet?
- Why do your taste buds change as you get older? Used to HATE milk and tomatoes. Now I can't get enough!
I agree with soooo many of these! Especially the Taylor Swift one. I don't think she's read The Scarlet Letter either.
ReplyDelete