So in less then 24 hours I am skippin town and heading to Rexburg. Yikes/YAY/Woo Hoo/ohmygoodness!!! The car is packed and ready to go, and I am waking up at the crack of freakin dawn to get my rear in gear. Nonetheless, Life is Good :) Even through the goodbyes and stress I feel somewhat calm and hopeful.
I said goodbye to my friends last night after a rockin backyard party complete with chex mix and smores, and we even hung out at The Tree in downtown Eagle Point...which I have never done....hahaha. If you lived in EP you would know why ;) all was well until lindsey start bawling like a banchee and she set me off ....but it's ok, as you prolly know I am not ashamed to sob occasionally (everyday.) I am going to miss all of my wonderful friends here in the valley, but that's what facebook is for :)
Today a few families from our ward stopped by to say goodbye and give me gifts and I am so thankful for them! Oh! and my mom finished my quilt she has been working on for like....two years, hahaha! It's beautiful and I can't wait to snuggle under it during the cold nights on the tundra call Rexburg. Heaven only know why I picked to live at the North Pole of Colleges when I HATE snow. Hence why I am so thankful for the quilt.... and the seven other blankets I am bringing.
Tonight we had a family meeting where we set goals for this school year. We decided we needed to write them down because everyone knows the best way to achieve goals is to write them down! So here are my goals for the World Wide Web to view and keep me honest:
-Keep good grades in school so I can keep my scholarship
-Get better control of my diabetes
-Lower my cholesterol and be healthier!
-Find a job
-Get married....haha JUST KIDDING!
We also recieved our fathers blessings as per tradition at the begining it each school year. This was probably the best blessing I have ever recieved and I don't know that I have ever felt the spirit so strong in our home! Needless to say there was A LOT of crying, and not just on my part....:) I am going to miss our little family lots :)
Well next time you hear from me I will be in Rexburg, pretending I am ready to be a college kid!
So Look out world cause the R-train is coming to a city near you :)
Your blog totally made my day!! haha I love it you need to keep blogging because now I am depending on you to brighten my day haha.......how is that for pressure?
ReplyDeletelove you
Can Do Caiti :)
ReplyDelete